Getting the betaAs usual, there are two ways to obtain the latest beta:
- Select one of the release archives (.zip, .tar.gz) at https://github.com/synesissoftware/STLSoft-1.10/releases/tag/1.10.1-beta12; or
- Clone the repo https://github.com/synesissoftware/STLSoft-1.10 and checkout the beta-12 branch (as in "$ git checkout -b beta-10 origin/beta-12").
ChangesThe substantive changes are:
- added stlsoft::sas_to_string() (and related - _m and _w form) function templates, which create instances of std::basic_string<> by applying String Access Shims to the given parameter;
- added stlsoft::errno_exception exception class (from the 1.12 branch);
- added stlsoft::locale_scope scoping class;
- STLSoft's struct tm String Access Shims now work for arbitrary locale;
- UNIXSTL's timeval String Access Shims now work for arbitrary locale.
I'll describe these changes in a future blog post.
Post a Comment