The latest beta of STLSoft 1.10.1 is available, at https://github.com/synesissoftware/STLSoft-1.10/tree/beta-13
Getting the beta
As usual, there are two ways to obtain the latest beta:
- Select one of the release archives (.zip, .tar.gz) at https://github.com/synesissoftware/STLSoft-1.10/releases/tag/1.10.1-beta13; or
- Clone the repo https://github.com/synesissoftware/STLSoft-1.10 and checkout the beta-13 branch (as in "$ git checkout -b beta-10 origin/beta-13").
The substantive changes are:
- fixed STLSOFT_ALWAYS_FALSE() / STLSOFT_ALWAYS_TRUE();
- fixed character-encoding function selection defect in platformstl::FILE_stream;
- canonicalised source file structure.