Now we're back, I have work sketched out for the rest of the year on four fronts:
- commercial activities:
- I'm helping a client rescue and move forward a C++/COM codebase that's been going for 12+ years. This is a huge challenge, but I think we're going to have a lot of fun
- I'm also taking on a few more commercial customisations of Pantheios
- books: "Breaking Up The Monolith" will be getting a big lot of time in Sept and onwards, with the intent to finish it before the end of the year; am also starting a couple of other, less demanding, books
- articles: I'm planning to get back to writing articles, hopefully for DDJ, ACCU, and others, this year
- Pantheios - get it out of beta, and on the 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 development track; nearly there, honest!
- FastFormat - release the first public alpha before the end of this month
- xContract and xCover - release first public alphas soon
- STLSoft - get 1.10 out, including better distributions (incl. new unit-testing facilities), and docs
- need to get the Synesis Software website redone - it's not exactly full of wow! at the moment. ;-)
- Pantheios site has been redesigned, and just needs replacing
- STLSoft website: intention here is to have docs, articles, blogs (not just for me), and other stuff
Eagerly waiting for the new web site...
Post a Comment