Getting the betaAs usual, there are two ways to obtain the latest beta:
- Select one of the release archives (.zip, .tar.gz) at https://github.com/synesissoftware/STLSoft-1.10/releases/tag/1.10.1-beta16; or
- Clone the repo https://github.com/synesissoftware/STLSoft-1.10 and checkout the beta-16 branch (as in "$ git checkout -b beta-10 origin/beta-16").
ChangesThe substantive changes are:
environment_variable_exists()(from STLSoft 1.10-alpha)
- significant additions and removals of WinSTL file creation functions
- added WinSTL security functions (from STLSoft 1.10-alpha)
- automatic recognising Mac OSX architecture as UNIX
- canonicalising '\file' description sections
- suppresses deprecation warning from reporting use of deprecated functions inside other deprecated functions.
I'll describe some these changes in future blog posts.
Post a Comment